- Students who miss the Academic/Progress Reinstatement Petition deadline will not be allowed to enroll for a period of TWO semesters (Fall/Spring) and will need to complete a petition to be reinstated.
- Students must continue to complete an Academic/Progress Reinstatement Petition until college standards have been met (Hartnell Catalog 22-23, pg. 35).
- If you need assistance with the Reinstatement Petition please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For quicker assistance please include your student ID number in the email.
- Administrative Policy/Board Policy
Reinstatement Petition Requirements
- Students MUST have an updated educational plan for the semester they are planning to reinstate.
- If you need to update your ED-Plan Join our Counseling Virtual Desk
- Have access to your Hartnell Student email by logging into your student DUO Account
- Submit the Electronic Reinstatement Petition by the set deadline.
FALL 2023 DEADLINE CLOSED 8/18/2023
The Spring 2024 Reinstatement Petition must be complete before the deadline of December 4, 2023.
Reinstatement Petition Closed for Spring 2024 semester. Deadline was December 4th, 2023.
If you have any question in regards to your reinstatement petition, please email: email@example.com
Who To Contact
- Do you have questions?
Email us today !
Phone: (831) 770-7060
Building: 411 Central Ave, Salinas Ca 93901