Adjunct faculty workspaces are available on Main Campus as listed below.
- STEM building 2nd floor (main entrance S-215), near conference room, carrels with phones, laptop connections available, as well as printer and Scantron machine. Open M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- O building (Nursing and Health Sciences), 1st floor east, central corridor, carrels with computers and phones, laptop connections available, as well as printer and Scantron machine. Open M-F, 7:30am-5:00pm; contact Campus Security for access after 5:00pm or on Saturday and Sunday.
Conference room (O-137) can be reserved by emailing Belinda Saechao-Jimmeye (email@example.com) for M-F, 7:30am-5:00pm. The conference room is also available for adjunct faculty use after 5:00pm M-F or on Saturday and Sunday; contact Campus Security for access.
We suggest bringing earphones if you plan to use audio features in these workspaces.
The former workspace in C-133 is no longer available.
Workspaces are also available at additional campuses and centers. Please contact the dean's office for details and available times:
- King City Education Center - Dean Mostafa Ghous
- Soledad Education Center - Dean Mostafa Ghous
- Alisal Campus - Dean Clint Cowden
- Castroville Education Center - Dean Clint Cowden